How to Use Facebook Live to Stream Your Church Service
With the current COVID-19 pandemic going on, social distancing is important to slow the spread of the virus and therefore decrease further effects on our communities and our world. Because of this, we know that many churches are searching for ways to stay connected with their church families without gathering in person. This video will show you how to use Facebook Live, a free live streaming tool, to easily broadcast your church service, so that you can still have church, even if you are unable to gather in the same building. This video will walk you through how to use Facebook Live on either a webcam or smart phone.
We are not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or sellers of any of the products mentioned in this video.
Webcam: Logitech – C920S HD Webcam
Microphone: Blue Snowball
Tripod: 54″ Selfie Stick Tripod
COVID-19 Tax Law Update for Churches
In this webinar, we cover how the COVID-19 tax law update relates to churches. Here is a list of the topics covered:
– Payroll protection loans/grants: How churches can apply for forgivable loans to cover payroll and other operating costs.
– Refundable employee payroll retention tax credit: How churches can receive a credit of up to $5,000 per employee retained.
– Deferred payments of a portion of payroll taxes.
– Relaxed rules for charitable contributions.
– Reimbursement of unemployment costs for non-profits (not churches).
– Mandatory sick/family leave pay for employees